Thursday, October 1, 2009

I recently got money stuck in a Smith's Vending machine - I was thurstay and irritated.

To add to this irritation, my money got jammed. I'm poking at the machine with a bobby pin, fuck I looked like a scab. To make it even more cheap, I called the company up for a refund. So I got my Australian Money Order, with a letter attached:


"Dear Eleanor,
.........................

We were concerned to receive your report that you recently used a faulty vending machine, and subsequently lost your money. We can assure you that both stock refilling and mechanical maintenance are carried out regularly to help prevent problems occurring. .....
Please accept out sincere apologies for any inconvenience. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
We enclose a $2 refund."

Yeah. $2. Don't fuck with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment