Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas

So Christmas time is really one of my favourite times of the year. Extra epic drink specials, boxing day sales, presents that are quirky and the presents that you don't really need. Like a book about a contortionist that got stuck in a tree and her struggles to contort away from the branches because the leaves were of some exotic poisonous species........something like that anyway. I haven't had Christmas with my dad since 2005. I would love for my mum to maybe ask me what I am doing for Christmas. Not just assume and make plans for me that I am going to be spending all day with her side of the family. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time there but I would like to see my dad too. I'm sure it will be a nice day anyway. New Years I don't know what the hell I'm going to be doing, to party or not to party? Clubbing is definitely off limits DEPENDING on what's out there. It's a rip off regardless. These stupid promoters and club owners somehow think NYE is a passage way to rip people off with $10 basic drinks and an "early bird" $50 entry "ticket" THE FUCK? If I am paying $50 for entry, I want free food, I want free drinks AND a damn table. Canyahearme?

No comments:

Post a Comment